1. Breastfeeding: a sustainable practice.
2. Waba forum gathers breastfeeding experts from around the world.
3. World Breastfeeding Week 2002.
4. Optimal duration of exclusive breastfeeding.
5. Allergies, asthma and money.
6. Research confirming the risk of atopic eczema and asthma when infants are not
breastfed (a partial list):
7. Wal-Mart sabotaging breastfeeding.
8. Available from the Breastfeeding Committee for Canada.
9. Warning: filling out coupons may hook you into the artificial promotion machine.
10. Breastfeeding photo contest for Saskatchewan and Manitoba mothers.
11. Postpartum Maternal Oxytocin Release by Newborn: Effects of Infant Hand Massage
12. Our members write...
14. INFACT and Greenpeace demand Loblaws remove infant foods with GE
15. Marketing fats to fatten profits.
16. Double-Blind, Randomized Trial of Long-Chain Polyunsaturated Fatty Acid
Supplementation in Formula-fed to preterm Infants.
17. Who pays? Who profits?
18. Update on Enterobacter sakazakii contamination of powdered infant formulas.
19. Health Minister McLellan supports 54th WHA Resolution on exclusive breastfeeding.
20. Infant Feeding and Blood Cholesterol: A Study in Adolescents and a Systematic
19. Aussie mums burn bras to push for maternity leave.
Top | All Newsletters Contents |